You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hello Rednesday


The Easter Bunny stopped by and left a whole nest of Cinnamon jelly 'bean' eggs.
Well, I for one can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny left for you!

Don't forget that includes all the different 
shades, tints, and hues
And, mix in some of other Easter/Springy colors too...hey
it's a party...the more color the merrier.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
It was a little chilly...in the lower 60's..... today, but not freezing. I still cannot wait for the upper 70 days and 50 something night....AHHHH  I found this and warmed me up me.

These are two pieces of artwork purchased by premiums at local Grocery Stores back in  the 60's. Doesn't it just make you smile?
Well, It's time to check out the other Rednesday party-goers.
I wonder what they have found?

2 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Melody, LOVE those grocery store premium pictures, so cute! Joining in today with vintage red rose tablecloth I'm giving away. Come visit!

Thanks for Rednesday! :) Pam

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)