You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fool's Day


Okay...who's the wise guy.
sneeze, sniff, cough,   I know it's April Fool's Day, but give me a break. sniff,
An allergy attack?! wah. cough, sniff, blow, dabdab Really?!
I told ya God can be a laugh a minute....or the Other Guy, who is doin his little happy dance just gigglin away.
Well,  this week I am not missin the parties.
It's Rednesday here at Brown Gingham and there's a Cottage Paper Craft Party over at the Etsy Cottage Style Blogspot
I thought I'd post this cute get well card I saw....sorry I can't remember where.....

And some fun vintage ads from my old magazines



This is perfect for the Melmac collectors


and Pyrex



These are just fun for framing, using the recipe, and crafting with





Sigh..I am off. I want to visit all the other parties here too, See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody...Oh, I know about the sniffles, I'm still trying to shake a nasty cold. I certainly liked the "Get Well" vintage card. It brought back warm memories...great for the healing process. I hope you feel better NOW! I don't know, I just think it's silly to say 'soon'..I mean what can be better than 'now';)

Hope your REDnesday is really really red - bright and shiny red. I don't have anything to share again, but I still think of you.

Sending hugs and love for healing,
Marianne xo