You can follow me through here and we can visit a while.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Rednesday #2 !!

So glad you stopped by today. Last Wednesday was my first  REDnesday and I'd like to thank everyone who linked in and joined the party or sent messages, you made it a RED letter day. If you didn't get to see REDnesday #1 you can go HERE to see highlights of last weeks REDnesday participants.




 

 If you'd like to join this week REDnesday and use the Inlinkz icon.
I can't wait to see you there.

( I told you I'd have the Linky Dohinky up ealier and longer this week. 8)




Okay, If you have noticed earlier I didn't put a full post in, just  an announcement about REDnesday...my computer went down and I couldn't get back online 8/ After a few
hours.....I'm Back!!..........so here it is.






This REDnesday I thought I show what I meant in my past post when I said a blacn wall is my canvas.......

This a long wall that goes from my Kitchen
door leading past the kitchen to the
dining room. and the rest of the house.











The next pics are the dividing wall between the kitchen and dining room.





I don't like wallpaper, so, a nice clean colored wall just screams for a collage of collections. Everything was selected from a special place or given to me by family or friends.. Each piece has a story. In the coming REDnesday's I'll tell you about them. For now  hope you have a wonderful Wednesday

Don't forget my Giveaway this month......................................

Those who join parties or leave comments on posts will be entered to wn the above French Country tablerunner I hand-embroidered, appliqued, and embellished.
This is a little closer look  

As a thank you for coming to REDnesday Wednesday

This is a cute embroidery transfer that would look wonderful as a redwork piece ....
Redwork is embroidery done all in red thread.....perfect for upcoming Christmas. It would also be great for a painting pattern. Just hit Copy and  save. To  transfer just take  the printed copy and use carbon or transfer paper, tracing image onto fabric or project surface with a pen ot pencil.
Well, that's it for my REDnesday. I'm off to visit.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Rednesday Wednesday, Melody! I'm excited to be back for your 2nd Rednesday. You are a wonderful host. I'm looking forward to all the fun reds.

Blessings and hugs,
Marianne

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for hosting Melody - I love our theme! I missed last week due to a lack of red but am glad to be joining you for week 2!

The pretty little buttons are just a few of the items with hints of red that appear in today's post - Imagine The Possibilities - at Create With Joy. Look forward to seeing you there! :)

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Melody! I love your signs! Are they vintage or reproductions? Signs are something I don't have. I guess I don't ever see them.

Thanks for hosting! I linked up! ♥

Glenda said...

I love the signs! I do love red . I live in a red barn and my living room and kitchen are painted red! So the runner would be perfect.

Anonymous said...

Melody, I'm looking forward to hearing about your collection pieces. The transfer image is sweet, and certainly would make a lovely kitchen towel. I've never tried the all red embroidery.

Blessings,
Marianne

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Melody! My gosh, I love the beautiful table runner, and thank you for sharing the embroidery pattern!.. I loved seeing your rug beater! I have one very similar, which was my grandmother's!.. So glad I could participate this week! Thanks so much for hosting this event! ~tina

Cinderella Moments said...

Great wall collection! Congratulations on you hosting Rednesday!
hugs♥,
Caroline

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Happy Rednesday Melody!

Oh! I adore your little cabinet with the heart cut outs, so darling!